Muzak is a mutation testing library for Elixir applications. It is open source under the CC-BY-NC-ND-4.0 license and available on Hex.pm. Information on getting started with Muzak can be found in its documentation.
Muzak Pro is a full-featured, paid version of Muzak. It costs $29/month, and you can cancel your subscription at any time. If you end up unsatisfied with Muzak Pro for any reason, you can email me and I’ll happily give you a full refund. Muzak Pro includes:
- No limit on the number of generated mutations
- Over a dozen additional mutators
gitintegration to speed up mutation testing in CI
- Far more configuration options at the command line and with a
- Extensive documentation about how to best use mutation testing
- Parallel execution through spawning multiple BEAM nodes (experimental)
- "Analysis Mode" to identify potentially low-value or duplicate tests in your test suite (coming soon)
- Enhanced reporting, including HTML reports (coming soon)
If you already have a subscription and would like to update your information or cancel your subscription, you can do that in the Stripe Billing Portal.
Can I get a free Muzak Pro subscription for my open source project or non-profit company?
Probably! Email me and we can try and figure something out.