Muzak is a mutation testing library for Elixir applications. It is open source under the CC-BY-NC-ND-4.0 license and available on Hex.pm. Information on getting started with Muzak can be found in its documentation.
Muzak Pro is a full-featured, paid version of Muzak. It costs $29/month, and you can cancel your subscription at any time. If you end up unsatisfied with Muzak Pro for any reason, you can email me and I’ll happily give you a full refund. Muzak Pro includes:
- No limit on the number of generated mutations
- Over a dozen additional mutators
gitintegration to speed up mutation testing in CI
- Far more configuration options at the command line and with a
- Extensive documentation about how to best use mutation testing
- Parallel execution through spawning multiple BEAM nodes (experimental)
- "Analysis Mode" to identify potentially low-value or duplicate tests in your test suite (coming soon)
- Enhanced reporting, including HTML reports (coming soon)
Enter your email and choose a password for the Stripe Billing Portal to get started!
If you already have a subscription and would like to update your information or cancel your subscription, you can do that in the Stripe Billing Portal.
Sign in to the Stripe Billing Portal to manage your subscription
Can I get a free Muzak Pro subscription for my open source project or non-profit company?
Probably! Email me and we can try and figure something out.